Home » Audio » Speaker » Vehicles with the Best Speaker System
Vehicles with the Best Speaker System [message #86361] Fri, 20 October 2017 19:12 Go to next message
goodsounds is currently offline  goodsounds
Chancellor
What car or truck (or other vehicle) have you had that you think has the best speakers or audio quality? The 2006 Prius has terrible sound, but the Subaru Legacy has a pretty impressive bass capacity on its sound system. What do you think has the best sound quality?
Re: Vehicles with the Best Speaker System [message #86380 is a reply to message #86361] Tue, 24 October 2017 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WorkingWoman2017 is currently offline  WorkingWoman2017
Viscount
I bought and installed a Pioneer and some big speakers for the trunk that the sound was absolutely outstanding. My sister said she always knew when I pulled up because her house windows would rattle.
Re: Vehicles with the Best Speaker System [message #86556 is a reply to message #86361] Wed, 15 November 2017 11:52 Go to previous message
Mandy is currently offline  Mandy
Esquire
Audi in my opinion. I currently own an Audi Q3 and the audio is great, and it can get extremely loud as well, actually has a lot of vibrations when you put it on the highest. The quality is awesome, and of course, it has Bluetooth.
Previous Topic: Having a hard time choosing a speaker
Next Topic: Best headset for music?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:18:11 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout