Home » Audio » General » Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals
Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals [message #86367] Sat, 21 October 2017 19:33 Go to next message
Charlie82 is currently offline  Charlie82
Baron
Anyone know of any good deals for any kind of audio equipment that's going to be up for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? I usually just keep my eye on Amazon Prime but I'm wondering if anyone knows of other sites worth keeping an eye on for electronic/audio needs.
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals [message #86404 is a reply to message #86367] Fri, 27 October 2017 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
I like to keep up with dealnews and fatwallet for Black Friday deals and news. You can sort by audio/visual equipment to make it easier. What deals do you think we'll see this year?
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals [message #86439 is a reply to message #86367] Tue, 31 October 2017 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
I have been never lucky because every time Black Friday deals surface, I am either travelling or whatever is on offer is something I already own. I hope to be lucky this time round because I am looking to purchase a TV set as an anniversary gift for a close family friend.
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals [message #86451 is a reply to message #86367] Wed, 01 November 2017 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charlie82 is currently offline  Charlie82
Baron
lilbill, I've never been very lucky in the past either which is why I'm trying to switch up my approach. I hope you find your TV. Lost the Remote, thank you for those suggestions. I hadn't heard of them before. That's very handy that you can sort by category. I'm not sure what kind of deals we'll find this year...won't have to wait long to figure out, I guess.
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals [message #86552 is a reply to message #86367] Wed, 15 November 2017 11:45 Go to previous message
Melly is currently offline  Melly
Esquire
You can always try HeadSetstore UK (google it). Anyways, I'm probably going to be buying from them, going to buy a headset and I'm also going to buy a killer speaker. I might give you guys a sneak peek once I buy it! Wink
Previous Topic: Best place to download PC audio
Next Topic: Long time....long story
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:24:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout