Home » Audio » Home Theater » Used home theater
Used home theater [message #86197] Tue, 26 September 2017 11:00 Go to next message
moss24 is currently offline  moss24
Viscount
Has anyone of you ever considered buying a used system before? This idea was initially so far-fetched for me, until I read somewhere that at times, some used products retailers offer the option of buying a warranty.

Does this offer some guarantee for a used product? I feel that somehow, it assures the buyer that a particular system is worth purchasing.
Re: Used home theater [message #86211 is a reply to message #86197] Thu, 28 September 2017 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
It does, but an offered warranty is more than just a marketing tactic. It helps assure the buyer they will have an operable system for at least 1 year....2 years.....however long a warranty is good for.
Re: Used home theater [message #86386 is a reply to message #86197] Wed, 25 October 2017 19:00 Go to previous message
Leonardo is currently offline  Leonardo
Chancellor
I've bought a used system before. I think having a warrant for any product, new or used, is beneficial and adds to the general appeal the product has. Depending on the price, I might purchase a used one without a warranty. It all depends on how "used" it is and whether it meets my other qualifications.
Previous Topic: Uncomfortable furniture
Next Topic: How much space?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:08:41 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout