Home » Audio » General » Car Installations
Car Installations [message #86193] Sun, 24 September 2017 11:25 Go to next message
Ziggy is currently offline  Ziggy
Chancellor
Am I the only person in the world that reads the installation guide? My significant other insists that he can do it without reading it, however, he always seems to call me to help once things aren't going the way they should. Does anyone else actually use the guide?
Re: Car Installations [message #86240 is a reply to message #86193] Mon, 02 October 2017 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
I think it depends on what's being installed. Most times I prefer to read the installation guide so that I get everything right the first time. There's nothing as bad as realizing that something's been fixed wrongly then having to start from the beginning.
Re: Car Installations [message #94693 is a reply to message #86193] Wed, 27 October 2021 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Souldude is currently offline  Souldude
Viscount
You can go and follow your hunch, but that risks you wasting time if you end up looking for the manual too. For safety measures, I think it's better to rely on these guides. It prevents harm and avoids damaging any equipment.
Re: Car Installations [message #94721 is a reply to message #94693] Sat, 30 October 2021 21:53 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, I just look at the pictures. Laughing Not really , it depends on what I am doing. Most of the time I can do it without the instructions, but there are times when the process is not obvious and I need them.

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: Audio Photographer
Next Topic: Take It To Washington
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:54:50 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers