Home » Sponsored » AudioKinesis » Do deaf people 'feel' music?
Do deaf people 'feel' music? [message #84703] Wed, 08 March 2017 14:33 Go to next message
chatzy02  is currently offline chatzy02
Baron
I only ask because I have a friend of mine who is deaf but she seems to always move along with the beat whenever we play loud music. How is that possible?
Re: Do deaf people 'feel' music? [message #85035 is a reply to message #84703 ] Sun, 23 April 2017 17:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keven  is currently offline Keven
Baron
Hi, this is a very valid question. I saw a movie once where the deaf girl explained that while she may not have been able to hear the music, she could feel the vibrations that it caused. So yes, they do "feel" music, just like we could if we put ear plugs in and turned the music up.
Re: Do deaf people 'feel' music? [message #86209 is a reply to message #84703 ] Thu, 28 September 2017 10:42 Go to previous message
Zohanna  is currently offline Zohanna
Chancellor
Yes, they feel the vibrations. Deaf animals can do the same thing. Have you ever noticed when you play something with a really loud deep baseline that it makes the speakers rumble? Well there you go!
Previous Topic:Audiokinesis speakers
Next Topic:
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 04:31:28 CDT 2017

Sponsoring Organizations

AudioKinesis
AudioKinesis
BOI Audioworks
BOI Audioworks
BuildAnAmp.com
BuildAnAmp.com
Crescendo Systems