Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Least favorite song
Least favorite song [message #85490] Mon, 26 June 2017 10:55 Go to next message
Amber is currently offline  Amber
Baron
I think that while most of us enjoy almost any type of music played, we all have that one song we can't stand. What is your least favorite song?

-Amber
Re: Least favorite song [message #85890 is a reply to message #85490] Sat, 19 August 2017 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
decibel 12 is currently offline  decibel 12
Baron
Click at your own risk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p02DgHeGdyI

I can't remember the first time I heard that dismal piece of "music", and I'm not sure I want to. I had to have been in a very dark place in my life to dredge up something like that from the bottom of the swamp.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to listen to Cheyenne by George Strait to get myself right again.
Re: Least favorite song [message #85892 is a reply to message #85490] Sat, 19 August 2017 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
johnnycamp5 is currently offline  johnnycamp5
Grand Master
I agree with you, that ones pretty bad to me too.

That reminds me of when I was young, some older aquantences of mine liked Janis Joplin.

I thought to myself, "she sounds horrible?" I realized it was not the sound of her voice, but her "style" (which I didnt care for either) that people enjoyed, .

But as we know, taste can't be argued.
You enjoy what music you enjoy.
Re: Least favorite song [message #86160 is a reply to message #85490] Wed, 20 September 2017 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WorkingWoman2017 is currently offline  WorkingWoman2017
Viscount
I got really burned out on the song "Everybody dance now" because it was played non-stop in my dorm day and night! I even threaten to break that thing if they didn't play something else, anything else.
Re: Least favorite song [message #86161 is a reply to message #85890] Wed, 20 September 2017 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zohanna is currently offline  Zohanna
Baron
I have a friend who is really down and she used to ask me to sing this song to her and it made her laugh! I sent the link to her to cheer her up! Thanks.
Re: Least favorite song [message #86304 is a reply to message #85490] Wed, 11 October 2017 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
akd200 is currently offline  akd200
Esquire
"Bye bye American pie" - The second time I heard it was too much...
Re: Least favorite song [message #86342 is a reply to message #86304] Wed, 18 October 2017 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funkymusic is currently offline  funkymusic
Baron
akd200 wrote on Wed, 11 October 2017 05:26
"Bye bye American pie" - The second time I heard it was too much...

I'm not a huge fan of it either but my boyfriend loves that song...like seriously loves it. He super hates that I cannot sing the original lyrics because all I hear is Weird Al's Star Wars version of it (The Saga Begins).

I cannot stand the song Pompeii by Bastille. I like the sound of it and all but the lyrics irritate me. I know it's about more than just Pompeii but they're supposed to work in that context and they just don't for me. Maybe they do and I'm irrational but this song just lights a fire under my butt every time I hear it.
Re: Least favorite song [message #86538 is a reply to message #85490] Tue, 14 November 2017 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuplia is currently offline  Fuplia
Esquire
I can assure you that once you listen to this track, all other songs posted on this thread will seem heavenly. Listen at your own risk Smile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC0cvwnG0Ik

It is a tune from a game soundtrack.
Re: Least favorite song [message #86686 is a reply to message #85490] Fri, 01 December 2017 12:11 Go to previous message
Kitt is currently offline  Kitt
Baron
I don't have one particular 'least favorite song' but I do usually have a least favorite song of the moment. Sometimes when I hear a song too many times, it makes number one on that list.
Previous Topic: Breakaway careers - group not as popular as solo career
Next Topic: What was your first concert?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:14:27 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio