Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Stairway To Heaven Backwards
Stairway To Heaven Backwards [message #83977] Sun, 27 November 2016 00:40 Go to next message
Airforce 3  is currently offline Airforce 3
Baron
Remember that old Zeppelin song? Remember all that talk back in the day about how when you play certain songs backwards, satanic messages could be heard? I heard a story once about how someone played the song backwards in a church and all the candles extinguished themselves.

Think there's any truth to that?
Re: Stairway To Heaven Backwards [message #84060 is a reply to message #83977 ] Sun, 11 December 2016 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thaddeus  is currently offline Thaddeus
Baron
I remember a lot of talk about this along time ago. I even remember one of my friend's parents having the record and my friend played it backwards one time. I've never actually heard it myself, but I guess there could always be that possibility. Have you ever heard the messages?
Re: Stairway To Heaven Backwards [message #86141 is a reply to message #83977 ] Tue, 19 September 2017 11:24 Go to previous message
Azuri  is currently offline Azuri
Master
There is an even bigger question to this that no one has ever addressed. How does the average listener get the average turntable to roll backwards at 33 1/3 RPM's?

Having owned and seen many turntables in my life, I have never seen that as a working option.
Previous Topic:Buyers Remorse?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 04:32:44 CDT 2017

Sponsoring Organizations

AudioKinesis
AudioKinesis
BOI Audioworks
BOI Audioworks
BuildAnAmp.com
BuildAnAmp.com
Crescendo Systems
Crescendo Systems