Home » Sponsored » AudioKinesis » Audiokinesis speakers
Audiokinesis speakers [message #85797] Sun, 06 August 2017 01:48 Go to next message
mamoss  is currently offline mamoss
Viscount
I don't see many people talk about these speakers but are they that pricey? There has been talk of these resulting in a correct spectral balance, leading to fatigue-free listening in the long-term.
Re: Audiokinesis speakers [message #86090 is a reply to message #85797 ] Sat, 09 September 2017 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bcharlton  is currently offline bcharlton
Viscount
I've never considered such speakers before and I'm just wondering how much they'd cost? All I've heard is that they can reproduce lower frequencies correctly.
Re: Audiokinesis speakers [message #86909 is a reply to message #85797 ] Sat, 30 December 2017 17:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Solitary  is currently offline Solitary
Baron
Those sound like speakers that could possibly add a little excitement to life, although I do also think that they would certainly come with a massive price tag.
Re: Audiokinesis speakers [message #86967 is a reply to message #85797 ] Wed, 10 January 2018 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WorkingWoman2017  is currently offline WorkingWoman2017
Viscount
Well, I did a little research on this topic. I didn't know they made them. These are also custom made for the room they are in. The Swarm received The Absolute Sound Editors Choice award for 2017 in Subwoofer category. There is a picture of "The Swarm" on http://www.audiokinesis.com/. Interesting reading.

Re: Audiokinesis speakers [message #86973 is a reply to message #85797 ] Wed, 10 January 2018 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ziggy  is currently offline Ziggy
Chancellor
Sounds really cool. I never thought of Audiokinesis speakers but I would guess that they have amazing capabilities. There are some very cool products out now but you better have a huge wallet to go with your interest.
Re: Audiokinesis speakers [message #87076 is a reply to message #85797 ] Thu, 18 January 2018 18:41 Go to previous message
Solitary  is currently offline Solitary
Baron
I hear you, Ziggy. I do have to ask, though. Why would anyone want to go to all that trouble. What exactly is the benefit of owning such speakers for ordinary people like us?
Previous Topic:Why the music matters for men
Next Topic:Thunderchild series bass cabinets
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 18 23:51:09 CDT 2018

Sponsoring Organizations

AudioKinesis
AudioKinesis
BuildAnAmp.com
BuildAnAmp.com
Crescendo Systems
Crescendo Systems
DIY Audio Projects