Home » Audio » Speaker » Headphones
Headphones [message #85971] Sun, 27 August 2017 12:30 Go to next message
Kirkman is currently offline  Kirkman
Chancellor
I had a great set of Bluetooth earbuds that my dog destroyed. I can't find anyone who sells what I had. Someone gifted me a pair, but the quality is awful. Any good mid-level brands you'd recommend?
Re: Headphones [message #85986 is a reply to message #85971] Tue, 29 August 2017 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
I paid less than $30 for my earphones that were made by Anker called Soundbuds Slim. They feel pretty comfortable compared to others I've owned. Soundbuds are lightweight and stay put while I'm running. They stay charged for a long time too.

I think Anker produces good products at an affordable price point, but I didn't like their Soundbuds Sport IE20 model which hurt my ears. They also aren't even sweatproof, even though "sport" is part of the name.
Re: Headphones [message #85987 is a reply to message #85986] Tue, 29 August 2017 17:41 Go to previous message
Kirkman is currently offline  Kirkman
Chancellor
Appreciate the tip. I've gone through various brands over the years. This time when I find another good set, I think I'll buy some back ups.
Previous Topic: Will they get smaller?
Next Topic: Choosing an amplifier
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:05:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout