Home » Audio » Speaker » Two good deals on speakers
Two good deals on speakers [message #85864] Sun, 13 August 2017 18:29 Go to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
I've purchased these speakers for other people as gifts and both have raved on and on about how great they are. I'm sharing because a few folks have mentioned the high cost of audio equipment. There are deals available, you just have to search and be patient until your item goes on sale.

One is a vehicle refurb subwoofer for $100. It comes with a one year warranty.

The other is a bluetoothspeaker set that I bought for my dad months ago. Now it's selling on Amazon for $200 and it also comes with a warranty. These were very simple to set up and they sound fantastic.
Re: Two good deals on speakers [message #85877 is a reply to message #85864] Wed, 16 August 2017 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
How much did you buy the Bluetooth speaker at? I agree that at times you don't have to rush since there are countless deals out there, so it really pays to be patient.
Re: Two good deals on speakers [message #85887 is a reply to message #85877] Fri, 18 August 2017 14:09 Go to previous message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
I paid about $25 bucks more at Best Buy when I bought them a few months ago. I'm all about bargain shopping, especially for items that are "wants" rather than "needs".
Previous Topic: Common Mistakes
Next Topic: Jbl 2226h pair for subwoofer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:30:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout