Home » Sponsored » AudioKinesis » Sound waves that heal
Sound waves that heal [message #84227] Sat, 31 December 2016 07:44 Go to next message
Finn  is currently offline Finn
Viscount
Do you believe that sound waves have the potential to heal? I read an article that states that certain sounds can help us recover from different aliments. If this is the case, what kind of sounds do you think would work the best?
Re: Sound waves that heal [message #84242 is a reply to message #84227 ] Mon, 02 January 2017 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sawyer25  is currently offline sawyer25
Viscount
I have read about this as well in the past and wouldn't this be a great thing to experience? I wouldn't mind listening to such sound waves.
Re: Sound waves that heal [message #84702 is a reply to message #84227 ] Wed, 08 March 2017 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chatzy02  is currently offline chatzy02
Baron
Do you mean like those alpha tones or waves or whatever they call them, that you find in meditation and visualization tracks? If so, then you're right, they do have a sort of 'healing' quality to them. It's very soothing.
Re: Sound waves that heal [message #85712 is a reply to message #84227 ] Mon, 24 July 2017 20:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keven  is currently offline Keven
Baron
Physically, I do not believe that sound waves can be used as a cure. However, mentally, I'm sure that it can be used to cure or treat an illness.
Re: Sound waves that heal [message #85798 is a reply to message #85712 ] Sun, 06 August 2017 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mamoss  is currently offline mamoss
Viscount
Sound waves have been used as healing techniques for quite a long time and it seems research backs this up. I think it works with the creation of a frequency that's conducive for a person to heal. I'm not sure if this works for all and sundry though.
Re: Sound waves that heal [message #85881 is a reply to message #84227 ] Wed, 16 August 2017 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WorkingWoman2017  is currently offline WorkingWoman2017
Viscount
I don't know that physically the waves actually change our state of being, however, that being said, I do think that stimulating the brain can have great affects on ailments that we have. The brain is a very powerful thing.
Re: Sound waves that heal [message #85882 is a reply to message #85881 ] Wed, 16 August 2017 15:26 Go to previous message
GoldenOldie  is currently offline GoldenOldie
Viscount
I am in total agreement with you about the power of the brain. Sound waves would stimulate the brain and increase its power to heal and be healed maybe. Doctors don't really know how the brain works so it could be a possible treatment option.
Previous Topic:Sound manipulation
Next Topic:Audiokinesis speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Dec 11 03:42:46 CST 2017

Sponsoring Organizations

AudioKinesis
AudioKinesis
BOI Audioworks
BOI Audioworks
BuildAnAmp.com
BuildAnAmp.com
Crescendo Systems