Home » Audio » Radio » Life without radio
Life without radio [message #85280] Tue, 30 May 2017 13:20 Go to next message
Ssal is currently offline  Ssal
Viscount
Growing up I never could have imagined how my life would be without radio. There were shows and weekly programs that I listened to regularly but now I find that I have less and less time for the radio because there is now so much else going on. What about you? Do you still listen to the same amount when it comes to radio?
Re: Life without radio [message #85282 is a reply to message #85280] Tue, 30 May 2017 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, I still listen to a lot of music via XM and FM. Though often I just like peace and quiet.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Life without radio [message #85286 is a reply to message #85280] Wed, 31 May 2017 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
I can't imagine life without radio. I used to be an ardent listen a few years back. Nowadays, I will only listen when driving or taking my evening walk around the neighbourhood.
Re: Life without radio [message #85705 is a reply to message #85280] Mon, 24 July 2017 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caitlan is currently offline  Caitlan
Baron
Yes, I do listen to the radio less than what I used to. However, this is mostly because I can listen to anything I want on music apps on my phone.
Re: Life without radio [message #85785 is a reply to message #85280] Sat, 05 August 2017 18:50 Go to previous message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
I think at some point, radios were more popular that TVs and people got used to this. I wouldn't imagine life without radio, considering that I grew up to see everything change, including the content and scope of reach.
Previous Topic: The radio as a social medium
Next Topic: On the tip of my tongue...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:08:48 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout