Home » Audio » General » Overrated Brands
Re: Overrated Brands [message #85689 is a reply to message #85605] Sun, 23 July 2017 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caitlan is currently offline  Caitlan
Baron
A lot of people seem to think that Bose is overrated. I'll have to agree since I have come across many cheaper brands that are just as good.
Re: Overrated Brands [message #85690 is a reply to message #85602] Sun, 23 July 2017 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Baron
I never thought about the fact that there are many great cameras out there other than GoPro since it's the only thing I hear about.
Re: Overrated Brands [message #85691 is a reply to message #85660] Sun, 23 July 2017 20:46 Go to previous message
Baron
Leot55 wrote on Wed, 19 July 2017 22:21
I'd like to add two speakers to the overrated list. The Jambox speaker by Jawbone was no different than any other bluetooth speaker, yet it was priced at $100 or more. Another speaker that was overrated was the Beats Pill. It was tiny and so was the sound. It cost more than the Jambox too.

I forgot all about the beats pill some kind of way. I always see them in music video sponsored by beats, but I've never listened to one.
Previous Topic: Favorite Instrument
Next Topic: Should teens be allowed to listen to "hate" music?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:03:31 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio