Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Best Musical episodes?
Best Musical episodes? [message #85512] Wed, 28 June 2017 03:41 Go to next message
PianoGrrl is currently offline  PianoGrrl
Baron
Just thinking, with series which have songs in, like My Little Pony, or series which have one-off musical episodes like the Music Meister on Batman, what's the best musical episode of a series you can think of on TV?
Re: Best Musical episodes? [message #85537 is a reply to message #85512] Mon, 03 July 2017 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
My Little Pony - well, that brings me back to my childhood. Did you have a favorite pony from the franchise? Gosh, they just don't make them like they used to.

The best musical series would be The Mickey Mouse Club. The best musical one off would be "Will's and Grace's revival". What about you?

Re: Best Musical episodes? [message #85542 is a reply to message #85512] Wed, 05 July 2017 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caitlan is currently offline  Caitlan
Baron
This is a hard one. I think that the best series with musical episodes would have to be Hannah Montana. I am not a Miley fan now, but I'll say this, Hannah Montana used to have the bet music.
Re: Best Musical episodes? [message #85569 is a reply to message #85537] Sat, 08 July 2017 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PianoGrrl is currently offline  PianoGrrl
Baron
Madison wrote on Mon, 03 July 2017 04:26
My Little Pony - well, that brings me back to my childhood. Did you have a favorite pony from the franchise? Gosh, they just don't make them like they used to.
Your childhood was 2016? (joking) They remade it a few years ago. The new series has run for six or seven seasons now, and has a mainly college audience which seems to happen to most kids shows. Lot of good songs on it and I spent ages learning to play the This Day Aria.
Re: Best Musical episodes? [message #85585 is a reply to message #85512] Sat, 08 July 2017 15:50 Go to previous message
johnnycamp5 is currently offline  johnnycamp5
Grand Master
Lol.

Your post brings back memories of my kids years ago watching Dragon Ball Z kai..

......over and over again-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdzNN8rjOo0

I suppose it could've been worse.
Previous Topic: Lack of music
Next Topic: Leaning towards documentaries
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:34:21 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio