Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Empowering Soundtrack Other Than Frozen
Empowering Soundtrack Other Than Frozen [message #85453] Tue, 20 June 2017 20:23 Go to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
My kiddos adore the Frozen soundtrack. They play it all the time. Really. All the time. For years now. I've tried to steer them to newer material since Disney's put out several movies since then, but they love Frozen because the women are brave and fierce. Please suggest any G rated songs that fit this theme.
Re: Empowering Soundtrack Other Than Frozen [message #85457 is a reply to message #85453] Wed, 21 June 2017 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PianoGrrl is currently offline  PianoGrrl
Baron
I guess Chicago is out then? There was that Buffy musical episode from ages ago that had some good songs, and its Buffy so it should be empowering.
Re: Empowering Soundtrack Other Than Frozen [message #85467 is a reply to message #85453] Fri, 23 June 2017 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
They are too young for Buffy the Vampire Slayer had have never even heard of it, but my goodness did your suggestion bring back a wave of nostalgia for me. Good times! Cool
Re: Empowering Soundtrack Other Than Frozen [message #85478 is a reply to message #85453] Sun, 25 June 2017 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caitlan is currently offline  Caitlan
Baron
The explicit version of Hamilton isn't for kids, however I know that a lot of parents and schools let kids listen to it, so the clean version must be G Rated.
Re: Empowering Soundtrack Other Than Frozen [message #85493 is a reply to message #85453] Mon, 26 June 2017 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saxon is currently offline  Saxon
Chancellor
Have you tried other Disney soundtracks? There's always Moana, which has some solid tracks on it for kids, but there's also older Disney soundtracks that should work.
Re: Empowering Soundtrack Other Than Frozen [message #85532 is a reply to message #85453] Sat, 01 July 2017 11:11 Go to previous message
PianoGrrl is currently offline  PianoGrrl
Baron
Depending on how old they are, what about My Little Pony? The episodes are all song based and with a mainly female cast there's got to be some that are hummable. Maybe the Equestria Girls films they released have something they would like?
Previous Topic: Favorite Album
Next Topic: Music Charts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:57:39 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout