Home » Audio » General » Headphones for kids
Headphones for kids [message #85299] Thu, 01 June 2017 11:45 Go to next message
chatzy02 is currently offline  chatzy02
Baron
My daughter likes putting up the volume to the maximum when she's listening to something on her tablet and I know this is what she does with her earphones as well - even though I've told her over and over not to do it. Are there any kind of earphones for kids that I could get for her that limit the sound to a safe level?
Re: Headphones for kids [message #85401 is a reply to message #85299] Sat, 10 June 2017 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caitlan is currently offline  Caitlan
Baron
Hey chatzy02, you could always threaten to take away her tablet if she doesn't abide by your rules. However, if you don't want to do that, check out this link, http://headphones.reviewed.com/best-right-now/the-best-headphones-for-kids-volume-limited
Re: Headphones for kids [message #85403 is a reply to message #85299] Sun, 11 June 2017 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
There's nothing as bad as noise-induced hearing loss, especially in a child. I'm just wondering if there's going to be any trouble for children who will be curious with adjusting the volume?
Re: Headphones for kids [message #85409 is a reply to message #85299] Sun, 11 June 2017 14:12 Go to previous message
GoldenOldie is currently offline  GoldenOldie
Viscount
As I am a "GoldenOldie", I am of the perception that loud headphones on children are a bad thing. Their hearing could be damaged and lead to problems later in life. I wished I would have listened to my mom about this as I have difficulty now.
Previous Topic: Having more than one hearing devices
Next Topic: Podcasts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:12:10 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout