Home » Audio » General » Types of background music
Types of background music [message #85366] Tue, 06 June 2017 19:30 Go to next message
WorkingWoman2017 is currently offline  WorkingWoman2017
Viscount
What types of background music are appropriate for waiting areas, private offices and coffee rooms? Do you need different types of music for each area or not?
Re: Types of background music [message #85374 is a reply to message #85366] Wed, 07 June 2017 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
There's this place that I usually frequent and it has the most soothing background music. Classical music is always playing and I never seem to get tired of it. I guess it depends on the location in question.
Re: Types of background music [message #85379 is a reply to message #85366] Thu, 08 June 2017 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tadtone is currently offline  Tadtone
Baron
Kind of depends on the office. Classical music is popular in waiting rooms because it is calming. If its an office where people are going to be on the phone a lot, you might not want any as it makes it hard to hear.
Re: Types of background music [message #85391 is a reply to message #85379] Thu, 08 June 2017 14:51 Go to previous message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
Tadtone wrote on Thu, 08 June 2017 04:12
Kind of depends on the office. Classical music is popular in waiting rooms because it is calming. If its an office where people are going to be on the phone a lot, you might not want any as it makes it hard to hear.

I agree with you completely. Still classical music, when played in low volumes, can actually be suitable for an office set up. It is much better than no music at all.
Previous Topic: Best System Brand
Next Topic: Effect of handheld screens on child development
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:57:31 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout