Home » xyzzy » Tower » Social media effectiveness
Social media effectiveness [message #84880] Mon, 03 April 2017 17:03 Go to next message
Singlow is currently offline  Singlow
Chancellor
Is social media still as effective for when you want to get your message out there now as it was a few years ago? I'm asking about Facebook specifically. I heard that now when you post not everyone on your friends list gets to see your posts. Is this true?
Re: Social media effectiveness [message #84888 is a reply to message #84880] Tue, 04 April 2017 17:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, It is quite effective it getting stuff out. So much so that there is an enormous amount of trash out there now. I stopped using it about a year ago. I figure information is always useful...but hearing about your trying on clothes, driving to the store or other day to day trivia is a waste of my time. Sad

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Social media effectiveness [message #84890 is a reply to message #84880] Wed, 05 April 2017 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
I'm with you on this Gofar. I hardly log into Facebook anymore nowadays because it degenerated into something else over the years. Nonetheless, it is possible to limit or expand the list of who you want the posts to reach.
Re: Social media effectiveness [message #84948 is a reply to message #84880] Sun, 09 April 2017 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Singlow is currently offline  Singlow
Chancellor
Is there a way to increase your reach significantly without having to spend any money when it comes to Facebook and other social media platforms?
Re: Social media effectiveness [message #84954 is a reply to message #84948] Mon, 10 April 2017 07:52 Go to previous message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
Singlow wrote on Sun, 09 April 2017 20:13
Is there a way to increase your reach significantly without having to spend any money when it comes to Facebook and other social media platforms?

As far as I know, you pay Facebook around $20 to do that for you. My guess is that if such a kind of reach is business related, you need not worry about cost. Looks like a fair deal to me.
Previous Topic: Music in Dollhouse
Next Topic: Best dating sites
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:36:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout