Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Where did good music go to?
Where did good music go to? [message #84950] Mon, 10 April 2017 02:34 Go to next message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
I grew up in the 90s and a lot of what you'd call 'hits' back then, are songs that you can listen and relate to now. I feel that over the years, there's been a decline of some sort. It seems good music is a thing of the past, with just a few exceptions. Either that, or good music isn't getting enough airplay anymore.
Re: Where did good music go to? [message #84964 is a reply to message #84950] Mon, 10 April 2017 17:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ssal is currently offline  Ssal
Viscount
I guess now they are using a whole different criteria for what constitutes good music. What sells today is way different than what sold a few decades ago. It's sad, but true.
Re: Where did good music go to? [message #85013 is a reply to message #84950] Thu, 20 April 2017 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amber is currently offline  Amber
Baron
I agree with you to an extent. There is still good music out there, however you're right in saying that it doesn't get a lot of airplay. I've found that if you want to listen to good music these days you'll have to search for it instead of waiting on it to play on the radio.

-Amber
Re: Where did good music go to? [message #85030 is a reply to message #85013] Sat, 22 April 2017 17:39 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Ugh...don't get me started on that. Confused

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: What's after 3D?
Next Topic: What draws you in?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 23:04:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects