Home » xyzzy » Tower » How Is Trump Doing?
How Is Trump Doing? [message #84569] Sun, 12 February 2017 11:08 Go to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
Donald Trump was sworn in 3 weeks ago and there has been an absolute flurry of activity since then. I don't think he's taken a day off yet. How do you think he's doing though, overall, with the decisions he has made?
Re: How Is Trump Doing? [message #84583 is a reply to message #84569] Mon, 13 February 2017 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
All I know is that the presidency is a completely different ball game and I think he's trying to see what is workable. It was a different script during the campaigns and reality has now started sinking in.
Re: How Is Trump Doing? [message #84591 is a reply to message #84583] Wed, 15 February 2017 17:07 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, This thread seems to be getting close to topics of religion or politics which are usually not good things to post on forums. Too many people find reasons to argue and become just generally unfriendly ....not a good thing on open forums. I believe in the interest of harmony this one should go away. Just my 2 cents.

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: I hardly know any lyrics to a song
Next Topic: What do you do when stuck in traffic?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:49:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio