Home » Audio » General » Your car sound system
Your car sound system [message #84532] Thu, 09 February 2017 12:41 Go to next message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
I know I may sound 'old-fashioned' but I have never before tried to change the sound system in my current car as well as those that I have previously owned. The pre-installed one just suits me well. Anyone like me here?
Re: Your car sound system [message #84540 is a reply to message #84532] Fri, 10 February 2017 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tadtone is currently offline  Tadtone
Baron
My rule is if it ain't broke, don't fix it. If the sound system does what I want, then I'll leave it. If it doesn't, like it is only a radio and not a CD/MP3 player as well then I'll upgrade.
Re: Your car sound system [message #84544 is a reply to message #84532] Fri, 10 February 2017 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ssal is currently offline  Ssal
Viscount
What's wrong with being old school? I, for one think that it's something to be proud of when you're not picky and if something works just fine and is enough for your needs then why change it?
Re: Your car sound system [message #84545 is a reply to message #84532] Fri, 10 February 2017 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cortney is currently offline  Cortney
Viscount
I agree with Tadtone, why change it if there is no need to. Of course it's very rare to find someone who is perfectly happy with a system that someone else installed. I probably would want to tweak a few things here and there.
Re: Your car sound system [message #84562 is a reply to message #84532] Sun, 12 February 2017 03:05 Go to previous message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
I have a friend who is so much into sound to the extent that he can spend a fortune on a car audio system. Since we don't spend a lot of time in the car, I see no need to spend money on modifications. If it sounds just ok, the better for me.
Previous Topic: Funny audio gaffs and mess-ups
Next Topic: What's the next big thing in audio?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:49:52 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio