Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » CCTV cameras with great sound quality
CCTV cameras with great sound quality [message #84515] Wed, 08 February 2017 11:03 Go to next message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
I have always thought that these cameras are only meant to capture images but how about sound? Are there good quality cameras that can clearly capture both the images and sound?
Re: CCTV cameras with great sound quality [message #84534 is a reply to message #84515] Thu, 09 February 2017 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Silver is currently offline  Silver
Viscount
I'm sure there are, and I'm sure that the American military has the best of the best. And banks, I'm sure banks have good all-purpose cameras as well.
Re: CCTV cameras with great sound quality [message #84536 is a reply to message #84534] Thu, 09 February 2017 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
Silver wrote on Thu, 09 February 2017 13:02
I'm sure there are, and I'm sure that the American military has the best of the best. And banks, I'm sure banks have good all-purpose cameras as well.

I have once come across a CCTV camera in a bank but never paid attention to whether or not there was clarity of sound. My guess is that these would be expensive?
Re: CCTV cameras with great sound quality [message #84651 is a reply to message #84515] Thu, 02 March 2017 14:09 Go to previous message
Lily is currently offline  Lily
Chancellor
From what I've seen in the movies I guess there are some cameras that have good quality sound, but they are probably very expensive...
Previous Topic: Downloading content from YouTube
Next Topic: Keeping the noise out
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:24:21 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout