Home » Audio » Thermionic Emissions » Lone Star Bottleheads Sept 11 in Dallas
Lone Star Bottleheads Sept 11 in Dallas [message #8433] Sat, 04 September 2004 18:33 Go to next message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
The next meeting will be held in North Dallas at Ken Leibowitz's home. First timers and newbies are especially welcome. Ken's address is 5525 Vista Meadow Drive, Dallas, Texas 75248
The map is on this link http://tinyurl.com/59etb
The time has been set for noon to about 7:00 PM. Ken will be providing finger foods, pizza, chips, dip and soft drinks. You are welcome to BYOB. The room for our gear will be Ken's A/V room and it's a nice one. Ken requests RSVP and his email is...
seyeth@hotmail.com

Re: Lone Star Bottleheads Sept 11 in Dallas [message #8434 is a reply to message #8433] Sat, 04 September 2004 21:35 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Fred, I'd love to be there but can't. One of these times I'm going to come visit you for one of your meetings. We're close enough that it would be nice. Please post pics of the meeting and give us news of what you hear. You've been so good to do that, and it is always interesting.

There's an audio club meeting in Oklahoma on September 25th too, and I'll bet the host, Link Alley, would love to have you guys there too.

Previous Topic: Transcendent SE OTL and Pi speakers
Next Topic: Welcome
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:07:16 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout