Home » Audio » Room Acoustics » Best system to use with projector
Best system to use with projector [message #83777] Sun, 23 October 2016 09:12 Go to next message
chatzy02 is currently offline  chatzy02
Baron
I'm a relative noob to this kind of thing and I was just wondering, what's the best kind of home system to use with a projector in the house? I'm trying to get that 'cinema' feel.
Re: Best system to use with projector [message #84151 is a reply to message #83777] Tue, 20 December 2016 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cortney is currently offline  Cortney
Viscount
I have always wondered how I could put a movie theater in my home on the cheap. I was hoping to get some ideas here, but I guess not many people are into using projectors any more.
Re: Best system to use with projector [message #84152 is a reply to message #84151] Tue, 20 December 2016 13:56 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

One of the main benefits, in my opinion, is that you can put the center speaker behind an acoustically transparent screen. That way you don't have to compromise on the center channel speaker. All three front mains should be the same, and should be the best speaker you can afford.

Previous Topic: Best system for outside
Next Topic: Wireless surround sound
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:19:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout