Home » Audio » General » IPhone 7's sound
IPhone 7's sound [message #83759] Sat, 22 October 2016 05:39 Go to next message
Rodial
Chancellor
Any Apple fans here? I have heard that the sound of the device has been greatly improved compared to its predecessors, but how do you think it holds up if it's to be your main on-the-go player?
Re: IPhone 7's sound [message #83826 is a reply to message #83759] Sun, 30 October 2016 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Herz is currently offline  Herz
Baron
My friend recently got an IP7 and we played a few songs using it. I agree that it sounds good but I could never imagine using a phone as my main music player. Not sure why, though.
Re: IPhone 7's sound [message #83847 is a reply to message #83759] Tue, 01 November 2016 20:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gemmel is currently offline  Gemmel
Baron
I haven't got mine yet, but the reviews are promising. I personally didn't find that much to complain about its predecessors, but I'm always glad to see improvement in the newer versions where technology is concerned.
Re: IPhone 7's sound [message #83959 is a reply to message #83759] Tue, 22 November 2016 06:28 Go to previous message
Cortney is currently offline  Cortney
Viscount
I'm using an iPhone 7 and I think the sound is just great. Of course I don't always play it full blast, but when I need to play it a bit louder than normal, it sounds OK to me.
Previous Topic: Measuring the car trunk
Next Topic: Specific requirements for audio track of a digital video recording?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:47:12 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio