Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Language barrier
Language barrier [message #83592] Tue, 27 September 2016 04:50 Go to next message
dreamer13 is currently offline  dreamer13
Baron
Do you only listen to songs whose lyrics you can understand? I begin to listen to more Japanese and Korean songs because their music style is pretty interesting, even though I don't understand what they're saying at all. Does it become a turn-off for you?
Re: Language barrier [message #83610 is a reply to message #83592] Fri, 30 September 2016 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yurimi is currently offline  Yurimi
Viscount
I think it's too bad if we only listen to songs in languages we know because music is universal. YouTube sometimes recommends foreign songs to me. If I like the music, I'd search for the translation of the lyrics so I can understand the song better.
Re: Language barrier [message #83627 is a reply to message #83592] Sun, 02 October 2016 08:09 Go to previous message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I agree that music in other languages can be an exciting listening experience. I've listened to a few tracks in different languages before and sometimes they sound better when you don't know what they are saying.
Previous Topic: Frequency of watching movies
Next Topic: Movies with a dance theme
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:29:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout