Home » Audio » Speaker » Portable speakers
Portable speakers [message #83579] Sat, 24 September 2016 23:13 Go to next message
minora is currently offline  minora
Baron
We are already at the era where everything should be easy to bring anywhere, even inside the house. Do you own any portable speakers? Which brand do you have? I'd love to get one, but not sure which one to buy yet.
Re: Portable speakers [message #83580 is a reply to message #83579] Sun, 25 September 2016 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
minora wrote on Sat, 24 September 2016 23:13
We are already at the era where everything should be easy to bring anywhere, even inside the house. Do you own any portable speakers? Which brand do you have? I'd love to get one, but not sure which one to buy yet.

I own some portable Bluetooth speakers but I've never cared to look at the brand. You should check online reviews for whatever speakers you settle on then make a choice based on what people are saying about them.

Ultimately, you should get value for many.
Re: Portable speakers [message #83919 is a reply to message #83579] Tue, 08 November 2016 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
Portable speakers are the way to go. I own a couple of Bose speakers and they are quite powerful. Have you heard of this brand before?
Re: Portable speakers [message #84624 is a reply to message #83919] Thu, 23 February 2017 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Flixe
Chancellor
I do own a pair of portable speakers but prefer headphones when out and about for convenience. The brand is Bose. More specifically the Soundlink Color II speakers in Black. I like them, my favorite features are water resistance, holds a long charge, and the great Bose sound quality of course. I don't use them too often- normally only when on vacation or business travel.
Re: Portable speakers [message #84643 is a reply to message #83579] Wed, 01 March 2017 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vhfspeeks is currently offline  vhfspeeks
Viscount
I have a set, which are Sony. The quality is average, although the bass is slightly lacking, but I don't use them very often because in most of the cases where I would use them headphones are more convenient.
Re: Portable speakers [message #84648 is a reply to message #83579] Wed, 01 March 2017 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spindr is currently offline  spindr
Chancellor
I have one of those little Bluetooth speakers. It does ok when the environment is generally quiet, but if there is background noise, it is a bit difficult to hear it. That's something you'll want to check for when you're researching portable speakers, I think.
Re: Portable speakers [message #85148 is a reply to message #83579] Mon, 08 May 2017 20:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keven is currently offline  Keven
Baron
Hello, I have a couple of different portable speakers. I know one brand that I have that's pretty good is my HK Onyx Studio speaker. It's big considering that it's portable, but it has high sound quality.
Re: Portable speakers [message #85814 is a reply to message #83579] Sun, 06 August 2017 18:18 Go to previous message
Caitlan is currently offline  Caitlan
Baron
It seems to be easy to come across portable speakers these days, considering a lot of people like to buy duds because they are cheap. I personally like a couple of brands.
Previous Topic: Planar speakers
Next Topic: Common Mistakes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:57:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout