Home » Audio » Radio » Perks of Listening Online
Perks of Listening Online [message #80351] Sun, 31 August 2014 09:29 Go to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I love listening to the radio online. You can listen to stations anywhere and they often label what you are hearing so you learn the artists and the song titles. Do you listen to online radio?
Re: Perks of Listening Online [message #80521 is a reply to message #80351] Wed, 17 September 2014 18:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizard is currently offline  Lizard
Chancellor
I do every once in a while. It is a great way to discover new music. I like how you can listen to stations from all over the world.
Re: Perks of Listening Online [message #82743 is a reply to message #80351] Fri, 27 May 2016 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finn is currently offline  Finn
Viscount
I haven't listened to online radio stations in a long time. I do like it when they let you know what song they are playing because there have been so many times in my car that I've heard a great song and I have no idea who it is by.
Re: Perks of Listening Online [message #83205 is a reply to message #82743] Wed, 03 August 2016 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vaiger is currently offline  Vaiger
Viscount
[quote title=Finn wrote on Fri, 27 May 2016 07:11there have been so many times in my car that I've heard a great song and I have no idea who it is by.[/quote]

The same happens to me, but by the time I realize I like the song, I pay attention to the verse. If any words are repeated, I Google it because that could be the title. Most of time it works.

I would like to get online radio, but I just haven't had the time to look into it or set it up.
Re: Perks of Listening Online [message #83356 is a reply to message #80351] Mon, 15 August 2016 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
Nymeria wrote on Sun, 31 August 2014 09:29
I love listening to the radio online. You can listen to stations anywhere and they often label what you are hearing so you learn the artists and the song titles. Do you listen to online radio?

I have listened to radio online a few times before but it had never occurred to me that they label the songs. I am not really good with song titles and I think this will be a good way of learning them.
Re: Perks of Listening Online [message #83374 is a reply to message #80351] Sat, 20 August 2016 23:07 Go to previous message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
I have never been the type to be keen on who's singing what song so I am not sure that will be of much help. The reason I will probably want to listen to online radio is because there is a greater variety to choose from.
Previous Topic: The Wrong Tone
Next Topic: Do you still listen to the radio?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 20:21:34 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio