Home » Audio » Home Theater » HDMI troubleshooting
HDMI troubleshooting [message #82987] Tue, 12 July 2016 23:15 Go to next message
moss24 is currently offline  moss24
Viscount
I love the fact that HDMI has made it easier to connect all components by the use of one cable for both audio and video. Ever had a problem with your HDMI connection? I realized that this is a really common occurence.

In fact, you don't always need to call your tech guy. Ensure to check whether the connection is okay and whether the connected components are able to communicate with each other. There are different encryptions imbedded in the HDMI signal and so there are those that won't work for some components.
Re: HDMI troubleshooting [message #83306 is a reply to message #82987] Fri, 05 August 2016 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Concorde is currently offline  Concorde
Master
I would have to have a tech guy install it for me. I love what modern technology can do, but the science behind it escapes me.

The good news is I know many different methods of cleaning a vinyl record. Cool
Re: HDMI troubleshooting [message #83334 is a reply to message #82987] Wed, 10 August 2016 03:11 Go to previous message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
I always call my tech guy for the more complex situations but for those that I can handle, it always starts with me trying to figure things out. For HDMI cables, it is always better to check for compatibility at the point of purchase.
Previous Topic: Buying your first home theater system
Next Topic: Your Dream System
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 12:18:35 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout