Home » xyzzy » Tower » Bluetooth watches
Bluetooth watches [message #82850] Sat, 18 June 2016 05:43 Go to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
I was checking online to check prices and could see these watches costing as low as $100. Does brand matters when purchasing this kind of watch? I am thinking of going for one and cost is the least of my worries. As much as I may be put off with an expensive item, I want to be able to get value for money.
Re: Bluetooth watches [message #82864 is a reply to message #82850] Mon, 20 June 2016 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Concorde is currently offline  Concorde
Master
Call me out of the loop, but what are they good for? What is their function? Is this something a person needs?

With anything, brand matters only if you want it to. You are not guaranteed quality based on the brand name alone.
Re: Bluetooth watches [message #82867 is a reply to message #82864] Mon, 20 June 2016 14:15 Go to previous message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
Concorde wrote on Mon, 20 June 2016 10:27
Call me out of the loop, but what are they good for? What is their function? Is this something a person needs?

With anything, brand matters only if you want it to. You are not guaranteed quality based on the brand name alone.

I wouldn't particularly say this is something that is a 'must-have' since preference varies from person-to-person. Bluetooth or smart watches are wearable computing devices that almost look like a wristwatch. They act as a Bluetooth adapter that extend the capabilities of the wearer's smartphone to the watch.

Other models feature full mobile capability and most people use them to them to make or answer calls. My assumption is that quality can be attached to a brand name, based on user reviews.
Previous Topic: On Moving Day
Next Topic: What Would We Be Like?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:10:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout