Home » Audio » Group Build » DIY Auto Speakers
DIY Auto Speakers [message #77980] Mon, 30 September 2013 14:16 Go to next message
Fannie is currently offline  Fannie
Chancellor
I am wanting to build my own speakers for my car. I have a 1980 Camero Z28. I restored the inside but the speakers were completely destroyed.
Re: DIY Auto Speakers [message #77981 is a reply to message #77980] Mon, 30 September 2013 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Are you trying to keep the back deck original? Or are you willing to kind of do your own thing?

I ask because if you want to keep it original, you're probably limited to stock replacements. Some sound pretty decent, although not great. But if you go beyond that, you're going to change the appearance of the interior. All depends on what you want.

Re: DIY Auto Speakers [message #82675 is a reply to message #77980] Tue, 24 May 2016 04:23 Go to previous message
Csharp is currently offline  Csharp
Viscount
There are many kits available, so if you have the size of the speakers in mind that you would like you should be able to get something going. You should always start there.......with the size........and build around that.
Previous Topic: Online Schematics
Next Topic: Kit vs. Finished Speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:10:41 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout