Home » Audio » Radio » Do you still listen to the radio?
Re: Do you still listen to the radio? [message #82163 is a reply to message #80468] Wed, 09 March 2016 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thaddeus is currently offline  Thaddeus
Baron
I don't listen to the radio that much anymore since there never seems to be anything ever on. I usually just listen to my iPod all the time, that way I know what I want to hear will be on.
Re: Do you still listen to the radio? [message #82195 is a reply to message #80468] Sat, 12 March 2016 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JillbeQuick is currently offline  JillbeQuick
Chancellor
I do listen to the radio, but I listen to music on my phone too.

My main station is EIb(Rush Limbaugh), and then I just tune in to the least offensive music station I can find afterwards(usually 60-80's).

YouTube to MP3 supplies my phone.

Jack jumped over a candlestick
Re: Do you still listen to the radio? [message #82374 is a reply to message #80468] Mon, 11 April 2016 17:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Equinom is currently offline  Equinom
Viscount
You bet I do! Anytime I am in my car, that's what I'm listening to. The radio! I don't like listening to CD's, because I prefer a selection of different genres and songs while I'm driving. Particularly for longer car rides.
Re: Do you still listen to the radio? [message #82376 is a reply to message #82374] Tue, 12 April 2016 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I have a NAD stereo tuner on my two-channel system. I've used it for years as a background music source. But now I'm going to try an internet "tuner" made by a company called Grace Digital. It's sort of like a Roku box but made for audio. I'll report back if I find anything worth mentioning.

Re: Do you still listen to the radio? [message #82378 is a reply to message #80468] Tue, 12 April 2016 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
I don't like CD's either. I always flip through the stations. I have been doing a lot of traveling lately in the car. I like to flip through the stations to see what everyone is playing these days.
Re: Do you still listen to the radio? [message #82602 is a reply to message #80468] Mon, 09 May 2016 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
minora is currently offline  minora
Baron
I only listen to radio when I am on car or taxi. Sometimes I just plug my phone to the car's audio and play from my music library. Local music is not to my liking and channels I liked before are not that good anymore, so I lost interest.
Re: Do you still listen to the radio? [message #83390 is a reply to message #80468] Sat, 27 August 2016 01:47 Go to previous message
Leon is currently offline  Leon
Chancellor
I do but only on selected stations that play mostly songs from the 60s and 70s. I also can relate to the deejays on these stations and I enjoy some of their thought-provoking discussions.
Previous Topic: Perks of Listening Online
Next Topic: Online Radio vs Traditional Radio
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:44:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout