Home » Audio » Home Theater » Are DVD and Blue Ray going the way of the dinosaur?
Re: Are DVD and Blue Ray going the way of the dinosaur? [message #82487 is a reply to message #80176] Mon, 25 April 2016 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugster is currently offline  Bugster
Chancellor
I am happy to be a dinosaur. Movies are for pleasure, and to me that means watching a quality version on a TV screen, plus I never feel quite comfortable with downloading things from the net.

I am sticking with my DVD player as long as possible, but I will switch to Blu-Ray at some point. My only quibble is that apart from the local library it is almost impossible to find a place that rents DVDs.
Re: Are DVD and Blue Ray going the way of the dinosaur? [message #82517 is a reply to message #80176] Wed, 27 April 2016 05:17 Go to previous message
The Noise is currently offline  The Noise
Master
Renting DVD's is quite common where I live because of Redbox.

And you're right, watching movies is for pleasure so, for me personally, I don't really care much how they are shown. I will never stream so I'm sticking with the DVD/Blueray for as long as they are available.
Previous Topic: Last Upgrade
Next Topic: The Purple Flare Power Cord
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 16:58:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout