Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Disney Sound Tracks
Disney Sound Tracks [message #79238] Mon, 03 February 2014 04:21 Go to next message
Samuel is currently offline  Samuel
Baron
My kids have developed a love of the music from some of the Disney animated movies. I can honestly say that I wish I hadn't introduced them to them, because some of it is awful. Try as I might to steer them back to 'real' music, instead they choose to torture me all day long with them. Sad
Re: Disney Sound Tracks [message #80106 is a reply to message #79238] Wed, 18 June 2014 20:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
garrardfisher is currently offline  garrardfisher
Esquire
Get ready for a rant. Mad

I've been researching MK Ultra mind control stuff after Sandy Hook happened. Disney keeps coming up again and again. It's like Disney is synonymous with mind control. Look at all of the Disney child stars that have crashed and burned, or completely lost their minds. (Britney, Demi Lavato, Miley, Lindsay Lohan, Selena Gomez). Their videos are FULL of illuminati and mind control symbolism. Personally, I forbid my daughters to listen to that garbage for their own protection. I especially frown on them watching Disney channel. What utter garbage! Worse than that, it is programming.

As a child, I loved my Disney album full of classic songs from the 40's and 50's movies, but today's Disney is utterly Satanic and heavily involved in the whole freemasonry, illuminati, mind control thing.

Fifteen years ago, I was baffled at the success in marketing that Disney has. They are everywhere! Now, it seems like everyone knows the song "Let it Go" by heart. How does that happen? I believe there is a dark spiritual element to everything Disney does and it attracts people. You're right, the songs suck....so what is it? Even pop music comes and goes faster than Disney sound tracks.
Re: Disney Sound Tracks [message #80394 is a reply to message #79238] Thu, 04 September 2014 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
The songs do get old but most of them are pretty decent. The problem is hearing them too often, either through kids or just through general pop culture. I'm not even going to touch the Illuminati rant. Laughing
Re: Disney Sound Tracks [message #82145 is a reply to message #79238] Sat, 05 March 2016 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I agree that most of the music is completely terrible and the shows they have on now are even worse. Why is it that they always make the parents so dumb on these shows? It's like the kids are in control and the parents aren't capable of taking care of themselves. What is this really saying to our kids?
Re: Disney Sound Tracks [message #82150 is a reply to message #82145] Sun, 06 March 2016 19:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, I'll accept the bit about the stuff not being of high quality but then this is what many folks want to hear now. Many of us older dudes got crapped on for listening to stuff from Frank Zappa, Beatles, and so on. So I'll pass on the quality of the music. I don't buy the insidious side though. YMMV.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Disney Sound Tracks [message #82327 is a reply to message #79238] Thu, 31 March 2016 17:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JuneBug is currently offline  JuneBug
Chancellor
Shudders*
My baby girl is only one, but I have already decided that I am not going to let her watch or listen to most of the modern cartoons. My plan is to get did collections of decent cartoon programs from the past couple of decades, and let her watch those.
The worst show I have seen so far for children's cartoons is TEEN TITANS, GO. They twist your heade into a pretzel. One episode showed the other characters trying to convince their friend that he needed to clean his room after finding a garbage collection in it. At the end of the program, they all loved garbage and thought it was valuable.
My daughter will not be allowed to watch that program.
Re: Disney Sound Tracks [message #82348 is a reply to message #79238] Tue, 05 April 2016 21:31 Go to previous message
JillbeQuick is currently offline  JillbeQuick
Chancellor
The Teen Titans, Go is pretty bad. I have noticed their messages are a bit off track as well.
I'm not terribly fond of any of the recent cartoons I have seen.

Jack jumped over a candlestick
Previous Topic: More Sheriff Joe
Next Topic: Christian Music artists that aren't too in your face
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:34:15 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers