Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Cable/Satellite Subscriptions
Cable/Satellite Subscriptions [message #82104] Mon, 22 February 2016 14:08 Go to next message
Chase is currently offline  Chase
Baron
How many people actually subscribe to television channels? Most of the programs I watch are streamed from the internet. I have access to my local stations through an antenna tower.
Re: Cable/Satellite Subscriptions [message #82126 is a reply to message #82104] Mon, 29 February 2016 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finn is currently offline  Finn
Viscount
I've had both cable and satellite over the years, but I cancelled them both. It's been about three years now since I've had anything other than a streaming box. It's more convenient for me because I'm never home during the day anyways.
Re: Cable/Satellite Subscriptions [message #82168 is a reply to message #82104] Thu, 10 March 2016 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thaddeus is currently offline  Thaddeus
Baron
I still subscribe to cable only because I can't live without my sports channels. If they aired these on the internet or started streaming the games live, I think that I would ditch cable as well.
Re: Cable/Satellite Subscriptions [message #82414 is a reply to message #82104] Tue, 19 April 2016 16:16 Go to previous message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
I subscribe and pay way too much for it. I'm a DirecTV client and I hate the bill every month. I am not willing to give up any sports though. I wouldn't mind getting rid of the other stations but there is no way that I'm not going to watch basketball and football on TV.
Previous Topic: Summer concerts
Next Topic: AC/DC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:25:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout