Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Three Students Killed While Changing Tire
Three Students Killed While Changing Tire [message #82082] Sun, 21 February 2016 21:40 Go to next message
Chase is currently offline  Chase
Baron
Three Manchester University students were killed this morning while changing a tire on the interstate. The college located in North Manchester, Indiana says another student has been hospitalized. The three students who were killed were from Africa.
Re: Three Students Killed While Changing Tire [message #82086 is a reply to message #82082] Mon, 22 February 2016 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
What happened? Was it an accidental hit and run or was it murder? This is why I don't do any type of roadside work to my car; I've had AAA for years so I just call them and wait in the car until they get there.
Re: Three Students Killed While Changing Tire [message #82096 is a reply to message #82082] Mon, 22 February 2016 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
That's always sad to hear. This happens more than people may realize though. A quick Google search of this topic will give you hundreds of stories like this.
Re: Three Students Killed While Changing Tire [message #82098 is a reply to message #82082] Mon, 22 February 2016 12:13 Go to previous message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
This is sad. Regardless of whether it was an accident or purposeful murder, I hope the person(s) responsible are caught. The students killed deserve justice; the families of the students killed deserve some type of retribution, and whoever did this needs to be off the streets.
Previous Topic: Breaking Bad
Next Topic: Volume And Concerts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:06:46 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout