Home » xyzzy » Tower » What Are You Listening To Right Now........
What Are You Listening To Right Now........ [message #81790] Mon, 21 December 2015 16:14 Go to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
And what type of system is it on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRZagSBSnsM

Coming out of an Onn

http://www.amazon.com/ONN-Compact-Stereo-System-Black/dp/B00BH3BEJU

It's not the top of the line, but it's good for soft, background type music.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now........ [message #81797 is a reply to message #81790] Mon, 21 December 2015 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
Lately I've been listening to Christmas playlists on Spotify. I reckon I've only got about four more days of Christmas music to look forward to and then people are going to start rising eyebrows about it, so I'm wearing it out now. Wink

Oh, and listening on Logitech speakers. Nothing fancy by any means but they were affordable when I was strapped for cash.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now........ [message #81965 is a reply to message #81797] Sat, 06 February 2016 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I've been listening to a lot of different bands lately. Most have been my favorites since High School, so they are in the Alternative Rock genre. I listen to them on my iPod which is hooked into a radio that charges it while I listen.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now........ [message #81969 is a reply to message #81790] Sat, 06 February 2016 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, Ray Charles Singers on Command Stereo LP (ca 1961). On a Sota Moonbeam with Jelco 370H arm and AT33PTG/II cartridge. Feeding a Simaudio Moon LP3 phono preamp into a Marantz 1060 ( a really nice piece of gear from 1969). This BTW is my office/shop system. The main one is a bit more substantial Smile

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now........ [message #81974 is a reply to message #81790] Sat, 06 February 2016 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
Right now I'm listening to U2's Achtung Baby CD on my car stereo. The system came standard with the Malibu and I have no clue right now what it is. It sounds good though.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now........ [message #81981 is a reply to message #81790] Mon, 08 February 2016 13:08 Go to previous message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
I've been listening to a lot of The Eagles and Glenn Frey lately. I stream through Spotify on one of our video game consoles and the sound comes out through the TV most of the time.
Previous Topic: Saturday Morning Shows
Next Topic: Nicaragua volcano
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 11:09:39 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout