Home » Audio » Home Theater » Samsung Curved TVs
Samsung Curved TVs [message #80067] Tue, 10 June 2014 15:24 Go to next message
Harlow is currently offline  Harlow
Chancellor
So what does everyone think of these TVs would you buy one or no? I was so excited when they started advertising for them, but after reading the reviews, I don't think I would buy one. Most reviews I've read, people have said that there's no difference, and that you have to be a specific length from the TV in order to notice anything at all. Anyone have any experience with them?
Re: Samsung Curved TVs [message #80103 is a reply to message #80067] Tue, 17 June 2014 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maille is currently offline  Maille
Chancellor
I've heard that there is not really much difference other than the hefty price. I would think that you need to sit more centered to get the feeling you're immersed in the movie or show.
Re: Samsung Curved TVs [message #81947 is a reply to message #80067] Thu, 04 February 2016 02:23 Go to previous message
MusicWife
Esquire
We looked at getting one of these, and honestly, the picture wasn't all that different from a regular HD TV. I didn't see the 'wow' factor. I certainly didn't like the price, for something that didn't seem to do much.
Previous Topic: Got a new Roku 3
Next Topic: Damping Question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 09:39:50 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout