Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Escaping the cold
Escaping the cold [message #79625] Wed, 05 March 2014 22:04 Go to next message
Jackson is currently offline  Jackson
Viscount
It has been far too cold for far too long, so we have decided to make our escape. It is only for a week, but the warm Florida sun will be most welcome after 3 months of subzero temperatures!
Re: Escaping the cold [message #79630 is a reply to message #79625] Fri, 07 March 2014 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
I don't blame you, Jackson! We are going to Florida soon, too. Our vacation is scheduled for the first week of April, although we will only be gone for a weekend and not for a whole week.
Re: Escaping the cold [message #81892 is a reply to message #79625] Thu, 07 January 2016 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
Florida is a great place to escape to when the weather gets too cold. I have a friend that always goes to Arizona during our winter months. The only thing that I have against going some place warm for the winter is when I get back home, I always seem to end up with a cold.
Re: Escaping the cold [message #81908 is a reply to message #79625] Wed, 13 January 2016 09:54 Go to previous message
Chase is currently offline  Chase
Baron
I would love to escape the cold, even for a day, but my schedule and my budget won't allow it right now. Perhaps next winter I will be able to make my great escape.
Previous Topic: Transparent
Next Topic: Torrential Rain
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:36:02 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout