Home » Audio » Movies & Music » King of Queens (TV Show)
King of Queens (TV Show) [message #70178] Wed, 16 November 2011 15:32 Go to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
I don't know why I never really watched "King of Queens" in the past. Everyone told me it was good. I've just stated watching it and I think it's hilarious! Is anyone else a fan?
Re: King of Queens (TV Show) [message #81097 is a reply to message #70178] Tue, 10 February 2015 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
I love this TV show. I watch the reruns now. Kevin is so funny. I love the relationship with the dad too. I try to watch it every week.
Re: King of Queens (TV Show) [message #81110 is a reply to message #70178] Thu, 12 February 2015 19:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rockstar is currently offline  Rockstar
Master
I used to watch this show all the time. I didn't know that it was still on. I will have to look to see if it is still on here. I love the relationship that Doug has with Arthur. They make it so funny.

Let's chat!
Re: King of Queens (TV Show) [message #81767 is a reply to message #70178] Sat, 19 December 2015 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Godatgames is currently offline  Godatgames
Esquire
I remember when I first watched this show, and I binged two seasons when I discovered it. I love this show along with married with kids.
Re: King of Queens (TV Show) [message #81794 is a reply to message #70178] Mon, 21 December 2015 17:39 Go to previous message
Kenwoody is currently offline  Kenwoody
Viscount
I wasn't a fan of King of Queens until after I married. It was something we started watching together and I don't know, it just kind of grew on me. I really like the wife.
Previous Topic: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Next Topic: The Abyss
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 00:38:38 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout