Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The Abyss
The Abyss [message #81780] Sat, 19 December 2015 20:41 Go to next message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
I used to own The Abyss on VHS tape but we wore it out a long time ago. I've had a hankering to watch it again recently... Does anyone know where I can find it on DVD or even as a digital download?
Re: The Abyss [message #81784 is a reply to message #81780] Sun, 20 December 2015 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
Pioneer wrote on Sat, 19 December 2015 20:41
I used to own The Abyss on VHS tape but we wore it out a long time ago. I've had a hankering to watch it again recently... Does anyone know where I can find it on DVD or even as a digital download?

Amazon sells it on DVD for about nine or ten dollars. As far as I know, that's the only way to get it right now. I haven't been able to find it on Blu-Ray or for download.
Re: The Abyss [message #81793 is a reply to message #81780] Mon, 21 December 2015 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kenwoody is currently offline  Kenwoody
Viscount
Oh my gosh -- the Abyss was such a good movie! I'm not much on buying DVDs these days; I really wish they'd put it on Netflix or Amazon Prime.

Slightly off subject, but if you liked the Abyss, you'll probably also like Sphere, and that one *is* on Netflix right now.
Re: The Abyss [message #81818 is a reply to message #81780] Wed, 23 December 2015 17:16 Go to previous message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
Timron -- Thanks for the heads up; I'll check Amazon.

Kenwoody -- I've seen Sphere before but I'm glad you brought it up. That would make a good addition to my movie collection, too!
Previous Topic: King of Queens (TV Show)
Next Topic: Transylvania
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:53:00 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout