Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Tablet suggestions
Tablet suggestions [message #81105] Wed, 11 February 2015 21:29 Go to next message
Equinom is currently offline  Equinom
Viscount
I have had my laptop for over 3 years now. Lately, I have been highly considering a tablet PC to use. I really like the look & feel of the Surface Pro 3 tablet. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Re: Tablet suggestions [message #81167 is a reply to message #81105] Sat, 21 February 2015 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Equinom is currently offline  Equinom
Viscount
Just wanted to give an update on this thread. I decided to purchase a Microsoft Surface Tablet RT. I got it for a real cheap price off of eBay. It came with a keyboard, and case. So far, I really like it and I'm using it right now!
Re: Tablet suggestions [message #81750 is a reply to message #81105] Thu, 17 December 2015 19:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
I would have recommended an iPad or Samsung Galaxy tablet; I like both of those. I've heard good things about Surface tablets, too, but they are so expensive! From what I've seen, they cost just as much as a full out laptop.
Re: Tablet suggestions [message #82197 is a reply to message #81105] Sat, 12 March 2016 09:59 Go to previous message
Finn is currently offline  Finn
Viscount
I have an iPad that I use, but I'm a little jealous of the Surface Pro after seeing a friend use his. He can do a lot more with his tablet than I can with mine. I think you made a very smart purchase.
Previous Topic: Volume And Concerts
Next Topic: Now what? Sunday blues
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:50:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout