Home » Audio » General » New wireless headset
New wireless headset [message #79646] Sun, 09 March 2014 16:36 Go to next message
Jackson is currently offline  Jackson
Viscount
I am so stoked because I was gifted with a new wireless headset to use with my laptop. They make my life so much easier. I can get up and move around while I am listening to music or taking customer calls. I am not locked to my desk. The sound quality is amazing too!
Re: New wireless headset [message #79686 is a reply to message #79646] Thu, 13 March 2014 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
Congrats on the gift, Jackson! What brand were you gifted with? I've been meaning to pick up a pair of wireless headphones for a while now but every time I'm in a store like Best Buy, I get "CD store syndrome" and my mind just goes blank about what I'm in there for!!
Re: New wireless headset [message #79808 is a reply to message #79646] Mon, 21 April 2014 20:44 Go to previous message
Round2 is currently offline  Round2
Viscount
I'd love to know the brand as well, I'm looking for a new headset to replace the cheap one at work. I'd like to be able to listen to music with it too. I figure if I buy my own I'll get better quality. How far can you walk away from the charger before it loses the signal?
Previous Topic: Video Game Audio
Next Topic: How do Noise Cancelling Headphones Work
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 22:09:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout