Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Country Music
Country Music [message #79500] Wed, 19 February 2014 13:11 Go to next message
Kenwoody is currently offline  Kenwoody
Viscount
I'm starting to like country music more and more, but it's still a very new genre for me. Do we have any country music fans here? If so, can you name 3-5 good country music stars/bands for me to check out?
Re: Country Music [message #79524 is a reply to message #79500] Fri, 21 February 2014 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
I like country music! Let's see, a few artists that I can think of off the top of my head include Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, and Travis Tritt.
Re: Country Music [message #79675 is a reply to message #79500] Wed, 12 March 2014 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jackson is currently offline  Jackson
Viscount
Some of the artists that I like in the country genre would be Kasey Musgraves, Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, and Miranda Lambert. There are a ton of crossover artists these days that don't really fit in any one genre though.
Re: Country Music [message #79828 is a reply to message #79500] Wed, 23 April 2014 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rockstar is currently offline  Rockstar
Master
Travis Tritt, does he even sing anymore?

I love country music. I love Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert.

There are so many artists to listen to. Just go to YouTube and look some up. There are a ton of videos there to watch too.

Let's chat!
Re: Country Music [message #79908 is a reply to message #79500] Sat, 03 May 2014 08:41 Go to previous message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
I love country music too. Luke Bryan is my favorite and it is because of the way he shakes his backside. He can sing too. Also love Jason Aldean and Darius Rucker.
Previous Topic: Shakira
Next Topic: Breathe
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 11:27:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout