Home » xyzzy » Tower » Rain with a chance of snow!
Rain with a chance of snow! [message #79363] Sat, 08 February 2014 21:26 Go to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
We are supposed to have a lot of rain for the next few days, but I just saw on the news where we may get some snow this week as well. I am in Georgia so snow twice in one year is pretty unusual.
Re: Rain with a chance of snow! [message #79385 is a reply to message #79363] Mon, 10 February 2014 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
Are you looking forward to a second chance at snow, or do you wish it would go ahead and warm up? I live in the south, too, and I have mixed feelings about all the crazy weather we've had this winter!
Re: Rain with a chance of snow! [message #79391 is a reply to message #79363] Mon, 10 February 2014 21:22 Go to previous message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
I don't mind it if everyone behaves sensibly and allows employees to stay home. I am a little concerned because my husband has to work tomorrow and by the time he gets off it will be dark and the roads will likely be very icy.

We have an agreement though that if I call and say it's time to go he will start trying to get home. His employers are great and they can walk home so I think that they will be okay with it. I have packed the car with food, water, flashlights, car charger, and extra clothing just in case. No one near Atlanta wants a repeat of last week. Shocked
Previous Topic: Four arrested in Hoffman's death
Next Topic: Smart TV not so smart
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:55:42 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout