Home » xyzzy » Tower » Four arrested in Hoffman's death (Have you read the news?)
Four arrested in Hoffman's death [message #79297] Wed, 05 February 2014 05:48 Go to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
I just read an article stating that four people have been arrested in relation to Phillip Seymour Hoffman's death. The article says that these four people might be responsible for supplying him with the heroin he overdosed on. When the cops busted in the apartment that the four were staying in, they found over 300 bags of heroin!
Re: Four arrested in Hoffman's death [message #79362 is a reply to message #79297] Sat, 08 February 2014 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
I did see this in the news, and I am glad that it is 300 bags of heroin that they have taken off the street. There is no telling how many lives may have been saved by that.
Re: Four arrested in Hoffman's death [message #79389 is a reply to message #79297] Mon, 10 February 2014 19:41 Go to previous message
Smitty is currently offline  Smitty
Baron
I didn't see that, but I am glad that the cops were able to get it off the streets. I wonder if they will be able to get charges to stick on a murder or negligent homicide for Hoffman's death?
Previous Topic: CVS is going to stop selling tobacco products!
Next Topic: Rain with a chance of snow!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:17:48 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout