Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Billing Problems (Cable Company Issues!)
Billing Problems [message #79248] Mon, 03 February 2014 09:45 Go to next message
Kenwoody is currently offline  Kenwoody
Viscount
Our cable company just sent us a $90 bill for what's supposed to be $60/month cable service. When I looked at the bill closely, I noticed a $30 charge for a "failed self-install fee." Well, we were able to successfully install the cable ourselves, so now I'm on the phone, on hold, with billing. I'm going to be so upset if we can't get this straightened out!
Re: Billing Problems [message #79249 is a reply to message #79248] Mon, 03 February 2014 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
Billing problems seem to be going around here lately! You always need to look at your bill closely to make sure that they are right. I have heard of some cable companies sneaking in ridiculous charges lately!
Re: Billing Problems [message #79262 is a reply to message #79248] Tue, 04 February 2014 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
Kenwoody, were you able to get the charge taken care of? A friend of mine had a similar problem with AT&T, if I'm not mistaken, and had to take it all the way up to corporate to have the problem resolved.
Re: Billing Problems [message #79267 is a reply to message #79248] Tue, 04 February 2014 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Samuel is currently offline  Samuel
Baron
They should have pretty clear records of you not having had an engineer visit, so I wouldn't worry too much. Lots of things take a fight to fix but I can't see how this one should to be honest.
Re: Billing Problems [message #79268 is a reply to message #79248] Tue, 04 February 2014 03:57 Go to previous message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
Kenwoody, can I ask who your cable company is? We have had a string of problems with ours ever since we initiated service with them. We haven't had false charges show up yet, but it's just been a constant scenario of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing!
Previous Topic: Favorite Super Bowl Commercial?
Next Topic: Online TV
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:13:13 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout