Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (great movie)
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit [message #79130] Tue, 28 January 2014 21:23 Go to next message
LuckyLucy is currently offline  LuckyLucy
Baron
I was afraid I would not like Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit, but it was great. I guess this makes four great Clancy movies and four actors who have played Jack Ryan. This one is not a book I read, although I thought I'd read them all. Does anyone know? Is it original material or did I just miss a book?
Re: Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit [message #79134 is a reply to message #79130] Wed, 29 January 2014 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
I've never heard of Shadow Recruit before, which makes me think it's either a very new book or a very old one. I've read Debt of Honor and Executive Orders and I've seen several of the movies, but not Shadow Recruit.
Re: Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit [message #79156 is a reply to message #79134] Wed, 29 January 2014 17:12 Go to previous message
RustyC is currently offline  RustyC
Baron
It is for sure not from a Clancy book. I don't know if he was in on writing the screenplay, but he died before the movie came out, and there were bound to be changes he never saw. I heard that one of the guys that was a writer for Mission Impossible was a writer on it. It's not funny, is it?
Previous Topic: Santa Was a Jerk
Next Topic: Lego Movie and Tie-In!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:54:11 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout