Home » Audio » General » Return Policies
Return Policies [message #78838] Wed, 01 January 2014 15:01 Go to next message
Concorde is currently offline  Concorde
Master
Of all the electronic stores out there, which one would you say has the best return policy? Best as in the most lenient with time.
Re: Return Policies [message #78853 is a reply to message #78838] Thu, 02 January 2014 17:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
Even though it's not technically an audio store, Wal-Mart still has the most lenient policies. Personally, I don't go there for anything audio. It's not their specialty.
Re: Return Policies [message #78869 is a reply to message #78838] Fri, 03 January 2014 20:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Noise is currently offline  The Noise
Master
I've heard that Best Buy is really good. If you're looking for good customer service in this area though, you might want to steer clear of Radio Shack.
Re: Return Policies [message #79048 is a reply to message #78838] Thu, 23 January 2014 18:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
I would say Wal-Mart, too. I just wouldn't buy anything from them until I had researched it first and knew exactly what I wanted without having to ask for help. Their electronics staff isn't very knowledgeable.
Re: Return Policies [message #79082 is a reply to message #78838] Sun, 26 January 2014 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
I have had a rough time before with Best Buy as far as returning things goes. I love how knowledgeable they generally are about all of the electronics though.
Re: Return Policies [message #79085 is a reply to message #79082] Sun, 26 January 2014 18:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LuckyLucy is currently offline  LuckyLucy
Baron
The key to Best Buy is keeping the receipt, or paying by credit card. If you lose your receipt but know about when you bought something (by credit card), they can look the purchase up and issue you a copy receipt. Then returns are a breeze.

Of course, this technology is a bit scary. As far as I know the first company to start tracking that way was Target, and we know how that's turned out.
Re: Return Policies [message #79137 is a reply to message #78838] Wed, 29 January 2014 04:37 Go to previous message
AudioClueless is currently offline  AudioClueless
Baron
Walmart will always be the best because the employees don't really care what's being returned, or why. My experience is that things aren't even properly checked when being taken back.
Previous Topic: His very own Church Pipe Organ!
Next Topic: Need a scanner
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:37:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout