Home » xyzzy » Tower » Phones and depression
Phones and depression [message #78991] Sun, 19 January 2014 18:10 Go to next message
LuckyLucy is currently offline  LuckyLucy
Baron
It's time to "upgrade" my cell phone. I spent an hour yesterday at Best Buy and then at Verizon, and came home convinced that there are no good choices. This is how I ended up with my iPhone last time.

Is there really any difference in phones, or should I just close my eyes and pick one?
Re: Phones and depression [message #78997 is a reply to message #78991] Mon, 20 January 2014 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
Well, I guess it just depends on what you are trying to use it for. I only use mine for texting and phone calls so I don't need a lot of features. One of the best things you can do is to read online reviews of the phones you are considering purchasing.
Re: Phones and depression [message #79015 is a reply to message #78997] Tue, 21 January 2014 16:04 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, I keep mine until they either will not do something I need done or they fail. Right now I have a S3. It does the job. Getting the latest and greatest new phone every year seems a bit excessive to me as the things they can do are limited by the apps and what the network you are on will allow. The newest ones are following the trend of PCs....bloated with features that very few will ever need.

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: Recording Memories
Next Topic: Gullible
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:24:30 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers